Navigator
Sub Menu
Online Users

In total there are 5 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 5 guests

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:05 pm

Registered users: No registered users based on users active over the past 5 minutes

Last Online
In order to view the online list you have to be registered and logged in.

We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.

Click here to Register

Search

Merry Part

Whether it is metal, glass or even a saucepan! What do you use or have?

Merry Part

PostAuthor: Tylluan » Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:46 pm

Everything has its season and it seems like ours is over. Unfortunately, it is with great sadness that I inform you that Rusty Cauldron will be going dormant. I'm sure this comes as no surprise as no one is posting anymore and even admins are rarely seen.

The site will remain and so long as your account is active as of today's date, then you will be able to continue to come back and see any of the amazing, informative and helpful advice and information that has been collected through the years.

I will still receive notifications if anyone posts, so if you feel like breathing fresh air into the Cauldron, you will get a response!

Until then, I thank you for your company as we walked our path. I wish you joy, happiness and success in whatever life throws at you.

Tylluan xxx )O( xxx
Attachments
Merry Part.jpg
Merry Part.jpg (126.49 KiB) Viewed 60656 times
May your summers and winters be short, springs be mild and autumn reaping plentiful.

)O(
Tylluan

Re: Merry Part

PostAuthor: Grey Cloud » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:24 pm

As one of those only very occasional visitors, I'd like to thank you and the admins for this site.
Grey Cloud

PostAuthor: Tylluan » Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:00 pm

I'm sure I can answer on everyone's behalf when I say that it was our pleasure, Grey Cloud. Hopefully things may pick up at some time in the future.

Bright Blessings to you and yours
May your summers and winters be short, springs be mild and autumn reaping plentiful.

)O(
Tylluan

PostAuthor: Helen » Fri May 27, 2016 8:06 pm

I have been absent, I am sorry. Each persons path has times of solitude and withdrawal.

But as each person leaves a trace as they pass, so may my footsteps bless those who follow, as I have been blessed by folks who walked this path before me, and left such a treasure of knowledge, wisdom and love.

Blessed be
Helen
)0(
Always learning, as the wheel turns.
Helen

PostAuthor: Nick O'Connor » Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:38 pm

May I add my thanks to all those who have posted here in the past. Much of the advice was helpful to this solitary eclectic witch. Perhaps we can touch spirits again via Hedgewitchery on Facebook...
Nick
Nick O'Connor

PostAuthor: Nick O'Connor » Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:23 pm

Hi Tylluan

Breathing fresh air into the cauldron might be hard for just one person, but I'm willing to try. I would need the support of an IT person, because I have few technical skills. What I believe is that there's too much lore and wisdom on this site to be lost, giving rise to a dearth of independent advice for new witches. There's a lot of books, courses run for profit and merchandise sold to the unwary under the guise of sham covens.

On the other hand, I've been writing digital newsletters for Guildford moot for 5 years or so and have just launched a witchcraft study group on Facebook, Circle of the Golden Flowers, for less experienced pagans. This not a CV, but I'm also a Pagan Federation rep, a published author and storyteller. By trade, I'm a librarian. I was a solitary healing witch for over 10 years (and still am), but I also support moots and write open rituals. Facebook users can also find me via the Hedgewitchery or Pagans of Avalon groups. Please let me know what needs to happen for the cauldron to be rekindled and I'll try to find some kindling.

Nick O'Connor
Nick O'Connor

Return to Cauldrons