Navigator
Sub Menu
Online Users

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 3 guests

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:05 pm

Registered users: No registered users based on users active over the past 5 minutes

Last Online
In order to view the online list you have to be registered and logged in.

We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.

Click here to Register

Search

The World

The World

PostAuthor: TheWiseHedgewitch » Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:58 pm

By Birchwood (Birchwood) on Tuesday, February 8, 2005 - 10:59 am:

The lady in the centre oval is doing a happy dance with two batons. Around her all is harmonious with the world, the animal kingdom at the bottom looking very friendly toward outsiders and the eagle and the girl at the top could almost be having a conversation. All is well with her world.

A very positive card. it tells us to give our best and then enjoy the praise, no matter how little or much we get.

Funnily enough, I had compliments this morning at work which is a rarity. I had to prepare the school hall and stage for tonight's musical extravaganza. When I'd finished it and was doing my other work, my supervisor came and told me the hall looked nice. Then one of the teachers who's heavily involved with the show actually came looking for me to thank me. :) ...I though he was going to ask me to do something again!!

BB
TheWiseHedgewitch

Re: The World

By Rowan (Rowan) on Tuesday, February 8, 2005 - 04:56 pm:

Enjoy where and what you are in your life right now. Give thanks and count your blessings for the good things around you. There's a lot to be thankful about. Make sure to do something good back . A real happy lucky card to me.
TheWiseHedgewitch

By Juicy (Juicy) on Tuesday, February 8, 2005 - 07:19 pm:

Successful end to a life cycle and assimilation of all of its lessons. Triumph and completion.
If you look at this card and compare it with Wheel of fortune you'll see that the four elements (the animals and things in the corners) remain. They are life's constants. The arcane writing on the wheel has disappeared - because the lady in the wreath (aka the wheel!) has assimilated them.
TheWiseHedgewitch

PostAuthor: TheWiseHedgewitch » Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:59 pm

By Moondance (Moondance) on Tuesday, February 8, 2005 - 08:28 pm:

The oval looks like a laurel leaf, which made me think of some kind of accolade. It also looks as if the lady is holding double-ended wands, which speaks power and an ability to use it. She has strength below (the lion and the bull) and guardians above (the angel and the eagle)
TheWiseHedgewitch

Return to Major Arcana