Navigator
Sub Menu
Online Users

In total there are 8 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 8 guests

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:05 pm

Registered users: No registered users based on users active over the past 5 minutes

Last Online
In order to view the online list you have to be registered and logged in.

We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.

Click here to Register

Search

Spooks

Spooks

PostAuthor: TheWiseHedgewitch » Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:06 pm

By Freyawyche (Freyawyche) on Monday, January 25, 2010 - 03:14 am:

It is the strangest thing...one of my favorite tarot decks is the Shapeshifter Tarot. I ransacked my entire house several times this week , found the book but couldn't for the life of me find the deck. Had to order the deck all over again. Do yo think a deck can shapeshift? I know that sounds crazy but I cannot figure out where it could have gotten itself to. Because of my Christian hubby I keep them all in one central location in covered fancy boxes.My Bob is good and never snoops, but I want to respect his feelings too.BUT I cannot find this deck anywhere!Very strange.Anyone ever have a magickal item transportate spontaneously like that? Plus I think maybe Odin or maye Loki is teasing me by making the SHAPESHIFTER deck shape outta my plane, ya know? No fair!
TheWiseHedgewitch

Re: Spooks

PostAuthor: TheWiseHedgewitch » Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:06 pm

By Agalasha (Agalasha) on Sunday, January 31, 2010 - 12:17 am:

Ummm... my cauldron has done the same. Absolutely AWOL. Maybe it's cozying up to your missing Tarot Deck. ;)
TheWiseHedgewitch

PostAuthor: TheWiseHedgewitch » Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:07 pm

By Freyawyche (Freyawyche) on Sunday, January 31, 2010 - 03:07 pm:

I know this sounds funny- but I opened each and every box and pouch and hidey-hole not once but 3 times. Even looked in pocket books, coat pockets, etc. It is a true mystery- right up there with Stonehenge and Machu Pichu.Maybe i should lay off the Absinthe and little children...(just kidding)

I love kids- have 3 nieces and a wonderful nephew, plus a girlfriend witch who loves to makes those horrible children-eating witch jokes. I will probably burn in Hell with Hel (the Goddess) for a while to make up for it.I am a bad girl.
TheWiseHedgewitch

PostAuthor: TheWiseHedgewitch » Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:08 pm

By Wildwood (Wildwood) on Monday, February 1, 2010 - 11:33 am:

Glad to hear that you are a bad girl Freyawyche!!!

Any lady that follows Freya and confesses to be a blue eyed innocent is probably missing something. Anyhow I think that I am getting into a deeper quagmire than I think I can handle.

I also don't think that I can speak with authority on tarot so I won't comment further.

Just keep on being a bad girl!
TheWiseHedgewitch

Return to Tarot