Navigator
Sub Menu
Online Users

In total there are 9 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 9 guests

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:05 pm

Registered users: No registered users based on users active over the past 5 minutes

Last Online
In order to view the online list you have to be registered and logged in.

We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.

Click here to Register

Search

Endorsed Reader!

Re: Endorsed Reader!

PostAuthor: TheWiseHedgewitch » Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:52 pm

By Webwitch (Webwitch) on Monday, July 17, 2006 - 10:14 pm:

The new Llewellyn majors only (so far) deck. I believe it is going to be in the goodies bag, at least it was suggested on the e-list at TABI. I have no idea what days you need to attend to get one. Sorry!
TheWiseHedgewitch

Re: Endorsed Reader!

PostAuthor: TheWiseHedgewitch » Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:53 pm

By Helen (Helen) on Sunday, August 20, 2006 - 08:48 pm:

Hi Webwitch et al, realised I hadn't told you what a good time I had at the TABI conference! For those interested in Tarot: I heard an interesting talk by Mick Frankel linking Tarot and astrology, with a view to timing events. He is very knowledgeable, and a good speaker, although it's not my field at all.
Mary Greer spoke, very interesting, and I bought her book, although not had much chance to start work in it yet, it being school holidays for my daughter. The last speaker on the Saturday was Anna Franklin. She spoke about the major arcana of her own deck, Sacred Circle, but she also inspired me to check out her website http://www.annafranklin.co.uk and all the info about her Pagan path. Might not be the thing for committed solitaries, but I thought there was some good stuff, so maybe worth a look.

Alas, the Llewellyn decks did not arrive, although there were beautiful limited ed. Lo Scarabo decks - mine lasted all of two hours before being pinched by the daughter! I did hand it over willing really, because she loved it.

Blessings to all, and happy holidays
Helen
TheWiseHedgewitch

Previous

Return to Tarot