Navigator
Sub Menu
Online Users

In total there are 7 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 7 guests

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:05 pm

Registered users: No registered users based on users active over the past 5 minutes

Last Online
In order to view the online list you have to be registered and logged in.

We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.

Click here to Register

Search

Welcome

Welcome

PostAuthor: TheWiseHedgewitch » Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:37 pm

By Helen on Friday, January 28, 2005 - 12:26 pm:

Well, shall i be the first to say thanks and brilliant? I have a Swiss IJJ pack (which does not have pictures on suits cards) and a circular set called Tarot of the Cloisters which has illustrations similar to Rider Waite. I am working on the Joan Bunings lessons from her website - only up to number three - and really looking forward to shared thoughts and insights.
Blessed Be
Helen
TheWiseHedgewitch

Re: Welcome

PostAuthor: TheWiseHedgewitch » Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:37 pm

By Donnagh on Friday, January 28, 2005 - 04:53 pm:

I have the 'Tarot of the Old Path' and the 'Connolly Tarot Deck'-I started 'The Tarot workbook' last year, but, being me, jumped to something else before I'd given it a chance.
Stay focused, girl!
Take care!
Donnagh
TheWiseHedgewitch

PostAuthor: TheWiseHedgewitch » Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:38 pm

By Birchwood on Friday, January 28, 2005 - 06:01 pm:

Looking forward to everyone being ready to start!

BB
TheWiseHedgewitch

PostAuthor: TheWiseHedgewitch » Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:38 pm

By Webwitch on Friday, January 28, 2005 - 07:10 pm:

Hiya

Well, we don't need everyone to be ready. We can start straight away with the daily draws and, as other discussions come up we can all join in.

Birchwood,

How do you feel about drawing the first daily card to discuss? Up to it?

Just post a new thread with the title of the card and the thoughts that you have about it. You can use the keywords from Joan's book (or website) about the card to start you off if you like. But, whatever comes to mind with the imagery - for you personally - is important.

Cheers,
Webwitch :)
TheWiseHedgewitch

PostAuthor: TheWiseHedgewitch » Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:39 pm

By Birchwood on Saturday, January 29, 2005 - 03:53 pm:

Okay, I'll start on Monday, as weekends are hit and miss with routines here. Is that okay with you, Lil, or would you rather us hang on 'til your cards come? I know I said we wouldn't start 'til everyone is ready and I know you're eager to join. It's not a problem if you want us to hang on.

My own PC has thrown a hissy fit and all it will do is continually boot itself up, so I'm on my daughter's laptop. I'm really angry, as it was only december when we had it in the mender's for updating, and now this happens. Ah, well - at least I still have access to the internet.

BB
TheWiseHedgewitch

PostAuthor: TheWiseHedgewitch » Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:43 pm

By Helen on Thursday, February 3, 2005 - 03:34 pm:

Help wanted please! Working on my Joan Bunning lesson, did a Celtic Cross spread for myself. card 4, the past, receding influence, resolved factor, quality to let go.....i drew eight of wands. Opposite that, card six, future, approaching influence, unresolved factor,quality to embrace......i get five of pentacles. Anyone feel moved to comment about that for me, or shall i just wait and see?
Thanks and Blessings
Helen
TheWiseHedgewitch

PostAuthor: TheWiseHedgewitch » Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:43 pm

By juicy on Thursday, February 3, 2005 - 08:01 pm:

Off the top of my head without seeing the rest of the spread - eight of wands in position 4 - stop being so intense and driven or let go of any prejudices you may be holding. (Also, of course, the card in this position could mean you have already done either of these things). right now to what you're really concerned about 5 pentacles in future! You will maybe fail to see the positive aspect of what to you at the time will seem a desperate situation. You need to take into account the fact that, despite the situation, the couple are still moving forwards. Just around the next corner is the church door - imagine it ajar with light spilling out ready to welcome you in (I know that the church imagery is not particularly apt for this board but you have to play with the cards you're dealt!!!) This card could also represent a time of overspending.

See - not so dark!
bb
di
TheWiseHedgewitch

PostAuthor: TheWiseHedgewitch » Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:44 pm

By Helen on Thursday, February 3, 2005 - 09:20 pm:

Thanks! X
Helen
TheWiseHedgewitch

By Moond on Friday, February 4, 2005 - 02:12 pm:

Oooo - I can't resist! I don't have time to join up to the TABI course until next year (when I finish my management diploma) but Tarot is my first love and I couldn't help peeking into the readings. Mistake - 'cos now I've ordered a Rider Waite pack so's I can join in the daily interpretations.

Only trouble is, I won't be able to join in every day, because I do a stretch of 13 hour shifts when I do nothing but work, eat and sleep (or so it seems!). Will this matter? Is it the intention to just concentrate on the card of the day, or is it acceptable to post readings retrospectively?

Can't wait for my Rider Waite pack.

bb
Moondance
TheWiseHedgewitch

By Bamby on Friday, February 4, 2005 - 02:58 pm:

Another person hooked. I've ordered a Rider Waite pack also. Amazon are gonna love me.

BB
Bamby
TheWiseHedgewitch

Next

Return to Tarot