Navigator
Sub Menu
Online Users

In total there are 3 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:05 pm

Registered users: Bing [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

Last Online
In order to view the online list you have to be registered and logged in.

We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.

Click here to Register

Search

A Final Word ...

A Final Word ...

PostAuthor: Tylluan » Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:20 pm

You now know a little more about numbers and that they are not simply black and white calculations on a page but are energies that spring to life with hidden messages, meanings and influences. Potent numbers that can reveal strengths, weaknesses and potential within the cycles they represent.

This is just a smidgen about Numerology and there are plenty of ways in which you can experience it. You can have a personal reading from a Numerologist, take part in a group workshop or course. There are plenty of different websites where you can find information on your chart.

Numerology can help everyone and whichever method you use, it can help you grow and enrich your life if you want it to.

If you would like me to do a reading for you (purely NON-professional!!) then just leave a message here or pm me if you want it done privately. I can't say how long it will take me, mainly because I'm still learning, but I promise I will try to put as comprehensive a chart together for you that I can. I hope that you've enjoyed reading about the different numbers. :)
May your summers and winters be short, springs be mild and autumn reaping plentiful.

)O(
Tylluan

Return to Numerology