Navigator
Sub Menu
Online Users

In total there are 4 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 3 guests

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:05 pm

Registered users: Bing [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

Last Online
In order to view the online list you have to be registered and logged in.

We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.

Click here to Register

Search

The birds

For any information or photos regarding animals, familiars, guides etc.

Re: The birds

PostAuthor: Hazel » Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:49 am

Thank you all,
At the moment I feel sort of numb and Unsure where to start. and what to start with? or who. I am going to take a little time for me and hope that things will fall into place.
I've decided that as I am one person I can't be permantly responsible for every one around me, so for a couple of days I'm going to indulge my self to get my poor old brain back in gear.
this all knocked me back bit, I need a rest, speak soon.
B.B.
Hazel
Hazel

PostAuthor: Hazel » Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:01 pm

Well I'm feeling better now a days rest and a lot of reading, my relaxation tecnique, Hubby had down loaded a kindle book and was disapointed as he thought it was a story, Illumination, actually a book on shamanism, so I settled down to read, quite revealing in the way to change your out look on life, but little of new interest to Hedge Witches, I certainly wouldn't recomend wasting money on it. but what got me was one discription on healing ones mind, using crystals and a stream or river at night.
At -12 out side I decided to try it in a nice hot bath, apparently if you loose any crystals these are taken as offerings to the water gods. any way I came out of my meditation feeling completley relaxed and worry free. if I'd thought about it any of my books would have basicaly told me the same, but I now have everything back in perspective and raring to go whether the book or the rest or just the meditation or even combination, my instincts tell me that it was the meditation and stones.
B.B.
Hazel
Hazel

PostAuthor: Hazel » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:32 am

wow I just had an amazing experience,
A white Dove flew into my garden and swooped down and hovered right in front of me for a few seconds before flying off,
I'm gutted I had my camera in my hand and just stood their mesmerised instead of taking a fantastic shot.

at least Doves are happy peaceful creatures, but I still do not understand their messages, Hmmm!

B.B
Hazel
Hazel

Previous

Return to Animals & Familiars