Navigator
Sub Menu
Online Users

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 3 guests

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:05 pm

Registered users: No registered users based on users active over the past 5 minutes

Last Online
In order to view the online list you have to be registered and logged in.

We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.

Click here to Register

Search

Song of the Maiden

For any topic that you have, or would like to have, in your own Book of Shadows.

Song of the Maiden

PostAuthor: Tylluan » Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:07 pm

Hear the words of the Maiden:

I who am La Primavera, The Springtime. I who am the promise of Life and the hope for immortality. The one who from beneath my dancing feet spring flowers. I who am the Virgin, untameable. Robed in white, pure and untouched by the world’s strife.

I bid you to be merry in all you do. When you make love be sure to think of me for your little deaths are a chance for the beginnings of a little life. And at every birth think of me. For whether boy or girl I am also born there.

Every drop of rain is a blessing falling from my lips, so rejoice in the falling rain. I represent life unbridled, untamed. So I bid thee remember to be unashamed to sing or dance when the mood takes thee.

For every dance and every song is but an expression of the Song of Creation and the Dance of the Creatrix.

Count thy blessings every day and let not sadness take thee for every ending and misfortune leads to a new beginning and greater fortune. There is no room for sadness in the worship of Me.

Also remember not to fear the night for after every night there comes a new dawn. And I promise that if ye look careful you can see me arrayed in colours wondrous on every morn at the rise of the Sun.
Attachments
Flora.jpg
Flora, Goddess of Spring
Flora.jpg (73.23 KiB) Viewed 1361 times
May your summers and winters be short, springs be mild and autumn reaping plentiful.

)O(
Tylluan

Return to Book of Shadows