Navigator
Sub Menu
Online Users

In total there are 8 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 8 guests

Most users ever online was 115 on Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:30 am

Registered users: No registered users based on users active over the past 5 minutes

Last Online
In order to view the online list you have to be registered and logged in.

We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.

Click here to Register

Search

Beltane Blessings

Beltane Blessings

PostAuthor: Tylluan » Sun May 01, 2011 8:15 am

Many blessings to you on this Beltane Day and for the Beltane Season. May the Lord and Lady bless you with abundance and success.
Attachments
Happy Beltane.jpg
Happy Beltane.jpg (8.61 KiB) Viewed 5527 times
May your summers and winters be short, springs be mild and autumn reaping plentiful.

)O(
Tylluan

Re: Beltane Blessings

PostAuthor: Skywalker (Deceased) » Sun May 01, 2011 3:46 pm

Thank you, Tylluan,

And to you and to all of us,

Brightest Blessings,

Jim
Skywalker (Deceased)

PostAuthor: Southernwood » Sun May 01, 2011 11:52 pm

The Brightest of Blessings to you all & thank you Tylluan for sharing your Beltane lore with us.

I went out walking today by the river & then up into the woods on the crag. It was such a beautiful day; swans on the river, deer in the woods, birds singing their hearts out, bluebells and ramsons carpetting the forest floor. I lay down for a long time watching the sky through the trees and sat looking over to the hills beyond the crag...the sheer beauty, you know that feeling when your eyes caress everything you see & you can feel your soul shining through your eyes.

I took photographs so I could share them with you but I can't attach them, getting a message saying the file's to big. Will have to look into that & figure out what I'm doing wrong.

I hope you have all had a day of wonder

Southernwood

PostAuthor: Skywalker (Deceased) » Mon May 02, 2011 12:40 am

Southernwood,

Happy Beltane,

Yours sounds wonderful.

If I remember correctly, jpegs have to be under 256 kilobytes. I use Photoshop to make mine smaller if need be but Wildwood recommended a program called "Irfanview". It can be downloaded for free from http://www.irfanview.com/

The more pictures the merrier. : )

Brightest Blessings,

Jim
Skywalker (Deceased)

PostAuthor: Tylluan » Mon May 02, 2011 7:30 am

Southernwood

Your Beltane Day sounds perfect! I understand completely what you mean about your eyes caressing something and your soul shining. Unfortunately (in one respect) peace and quiet are hard to obtain for me as I'm the proud mum of a 4 and nearly 2 year old. However, seeing the world through THEIR eyes reminds me of innocence lost. I am grateful to them for sharing their world and so I share mine.

Jim

Thanks for posting the link for Irfanview. I know that it works (once you get the hang of it) as that's the one I use.
May your summers and winters be short, springs be mild and autumn reaping plentiful.

)O(
Tylluan

PostAuthor: Southernwood » Fri May 06, 2011 10:16 pm

Thanks Jim & Tylluan for the photo tips will look into that over the weekend.

Raining here now after days of glorious sunshine but the plants needed it! Yes I remember what it was like when my son was younger, happy days though. He's thirteen now but still keeps me on my toes.

Southernwood

Return to Beltane Greetings