Navigator
Sub Menu
Online Users

In total there are 16 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 16 guests

Most users ever online was 115 on Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:30 am

Registered users: No registered users based on users active over the past 5 minutes

Last Online
In order to view the online list you have to be registered and logged in.

We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.

Click here to Register

Search

Ostara Blessings

Ostara Blessings

PostAuthor: Tylluan » Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:12 am

This is a time to celebrate the arrival of Spring, when light and darkness are in balance but the light is growing stronger. The forces of masculine and feminine energy are also in balance and this day marks the way for the heat of Summer. Ostara is also a time for celebrations of fertility and balance; a time when all elements with...in and without us are brought into harmony. A time of new life and rebirth; as well as the end of Winter.

May the Lord and Lady bless you all with fertility, abundance, success and all things new! )O(
Attachments
Eostre 4.jpg
Eostre 4.jpg (11.51 KiB) Viewed 3649 times
May your summers and winters be short, springs be mild and autumn reaping plentiful.

)O(
Tylluan

Re: Ostara Blessings

PostAuthor: Wildwood » Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:08 pm

Blessings to you all, Ostara is such an important time Mother Earth is giving freshness and life when it appears that all around us is war, famine, and disaster. Mostly the bad stuff is man made, shame on us. For me Ostara triggers thoughts of hard work in the garden, plants growing, the sun shining. The buds are just about to burst on my fruit trees and the soil is getting warm. A good time to be alive and I hope it is for you all, and your families.

B.B.
Wildwood
Wildwood
Site Admin

Re: Ostara Blessings

PostAuthor: Skywalker (Deceased) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:30 pm

Thank you, Wildwood,

There is something healing about just being ourselves when the world around us seems to be in such confusion and disarray.

Brightest Blessings,

Jim
Skywalker (Deceased)

Return to Ostara Greetings