Navigator
Sub Menu
Online Users

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:05 pm

Registered users: No registered users based on users active over the past 5 minutes

Last Online
In order to view the online list you have to be registered and logged in.

We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.

Click here to Register

Search

Yule Blessings

Yule Blessings

PostAuthor: Tylluan » Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:57 am

Many blessings of peace and prosperity to you on this magical Yule. I hope you were able to see the Moon and the eclipse, I wasn't due to the snow cloud cover that we've got, although I was up before sunrise in the hope of seeing something. :(

May the log burn;
May the Wheel turn;
May evil spurn;
May the Sun return.

Blessed be the Eternal Lady
Blessed be the Newborn God
Attachments
Winter Solstice (Irfanview).jpg
Winter Solstice (Irfanview).jpg (46.24 KiB) Viewed 3758 times
May your summers and winters be short, springs be mild and autumn reaping plentiful.

)O(
Tylluan

Re: Yule Blessings

PostAuthor: Wildwood » Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:06 am

Blessings and Love to you all this Yuletide.

I saw the start of the eclipse, but then a combination of cloud cover, a hill covered in trees and moonset meant that I didn't see the full eclipse. I'm fated in these things, I saw a flash of an annular solar eclipse a few years ago, I was really lucky since there was a low level fog and suddenly this fiery ring of sunlight appeared, but really only for an instant.

I still think that this solstice is fantastic, moon, sun and earth in alignment. The moon setting at dawn, the Lady sleeps, the sun rises shortly later, the Lord awakes. Since we had a recent blizzard there was perfection on the ground and the silence that is always there after a snowfall -- true natural magic.

Dear friends I hope you all have a magical Yule, happiness, health and prosperity in the coming year.

The Brightest of Blessings

Wildwood
Wildwood
Site Admin

PostAuthor: Skywalker (Deceased) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:52 pm

Can't put it any better than you guys did....

The Brightest and Best of Yules to you all,

Jim
Skywalker (Deceased)

PostAuthor: Hazel » Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:03 pm

Bright Yuletide blessings to you all.

and I am certain that you are right in your feelings Wildwood, there is something special happening,

B.B Hazel
Hazel

PostAuthor: Tylluan » Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:19 pm

May the light of the new born Son shine on your house and as He grows in strength may too your hopes and dreams.
Attachments
yule.jpg
yule.jpg (32.43 KiB) Viewed 3566 times
May your summers and winters be short, springs be mild and autumn reaping plentiful.

)O(
Tylluan

PostAuthor: Southernwood » Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:36 pm

Solstice Blessings to you all my friends. I'm planning quiet contemplation of the dark tonight and then up very early in the morning to walk in the woods before work, need to be outside & part of it all. I'll remember you all while I walk in wonder & celebration.

Southernwood

PostAuthor: Skywalker (Deceased) » Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:39 pm

And a Happy and Blessed Yule to you and to us all, Southernwood. May the Turning of the Wheel bring light to every one.

Brightest Blessings,

Jim
Skywalker (Deceased)

PostAuthor: Wildwood » Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:46 pm

A belated Yuletide blessing to you all. I've been uncomputerised for a bit, on purpose, since I've been away.

I got up ready to view the dawn on the solstice, but since I was in Cambridge rather than bonny Scotland and since I'm getting old and stupid I missed the dawn, there is a 45 minute difference between North and South! However it was not too bad, with a clear morning the sunrise was still magical. More so because the very first rays of the Sun filtering through a couple of trees illuminated one of those plates that the granchildren had made (you know the hands and feet at ages 2 and 4).
Well I thought it significant - but, as I said, I'm getting old and past it (well the grand daughters said I was so it must be true!)

Well I'll wish you all the best for another pagan celebration (the one on the 25th).

B.B.

Wildwood
Wildwood
Site Admin

Return to Yule Greetings