Navigator
Sub Menu
Online Users

In total there are 8 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 8 guests

Most users ever online was 53 on Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:39 am

Registered users: No registered users based on users active over the past 5 minutes

Last Online
In order to view the online list you have to be registered and logged in.

We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.

Click here to Register

Search

Visions and Dreams

Re: Visions and Dreams

PostAuthor: TheWiseHedgewitch » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:28 pm

By Donnagh on Friday, January 7, 2005 - 06:14 pm:

Birchwood,
it's also January, facing forward and back, facing forward is going to Uni- not for a while yet, though, facing back is her being your youngest 'chick'- still always going to be your baby, even when she's fully adult. Maybe all our resolutions about being more organised have subconsciously got you thinking of the future point when she will physically be away from you?
Also, she'll be back at school now over the Xmas break, so not around the house with you?
Donnagh
TheWiseHedgewitch

By Birchwood on Friday, January 7, 2005 - 06:58 pm:

Thanks for all your ideas and opinions. We haven't had any row or disagreement, but Emma has always been independent and her own person.

Maybe I an subconsciously thinking ahead. A few weeks ago the eldest sorted college out for after school and now she has a permanent part time evening job, so definitely changes in the family.

It's just that something usually happens during the day after a "normal" dream and I always connect it and silently acknowledge Spirit for giving me forewarning, but this was so vibrant and "in my face", it was incredible.
Yet nothing has so far happened.

Ah, well....thanks again, I'll put it down to my subconscious working overtime.

BB
TheWiseHedgewitch

By Birchwood on Monday, January 10, 2005 - 10:50 am:

Well, a tiny thing did happen, although it was the day after.
Against my better judgment, I decided to tell Emma of this dream and immediately regretted doing so as I had the reaction I expected. A face pulled and a "Mum, it was a DREAM"!

Then, a day later in the evening, we were watching Celebrity Big Brother and John MCririck (think that's how you spell it) was telling his housemates of life in boarding school.

Out of the blue (I know she would have listened to me and then forgotten the dream story) Emma said "Crikey, him emerging like that would put anyone off going to boarding school".
She didn't see me staring at her, thankfully.

I'm still working overtime on this one, as it was so different from other dreams.

Just thought I'd tell you all that - feel free to comment!

BB
TheWiseHedgewitch

PostAuthor: TheWiseHedgewitch » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:29 pm

By bonnie on Monday, January 10, 2005 - 06:01 pm:

Hi Birchwood - I think it might help to analyse what it is about your reaction to the dream that has such a hold on you, rather than the content of the dream itself. Action-wise there's really nothing to comment on. It seems that the dream's impact on you is more "inter-active" than the dream content would merit. I think the understanding you seek is related to your reaction to the dream & your continuing need to work overtime on it, & not the dream itself. Our emotional responses are just as much a part of the dreams we have as the characters and action. The dream could be a tool of the mind to set up a story scenario and make you aware of an emotion or a concern by showing it in exaggerated, larger-than-life format so it can't be missed. Then to "correct" it, you'd have to observe the emotion and tame it.

There are more possibilities than it's being a straight precognitive dream.
TheWiseHedgewitch

By Louise (Louise) on Wednesday, April 13, 2005 - 03:46 pm:

Hi all, bumped this up cos I'm curious to know if anyone can read anything into this for me!
I dreamt we all got out of my dads car in a wood and left Ellie my 3 yr old behind. Got back she was gone, we looked in this wood, went home. I made this naff photo bracelet of ellie out of red metallic paper. Went out again, no Ellie - none of us particularly upset, I seem to recall worry & concern but I wasn't hysterical with fear. Meanwhile a woman killed herself on her front lawn out of guilt for having taken Ellie away! I heard of this event in my dream, didn't see it, it was no one I knew.
Guy (my son) & I went out looking for Ellie again in the woods and we called her, this time we heard something, Guy heard and followed the sound I followed him. There was a storm drain, partly covered up in the undergrowth and in there behind the grill was Ellie, hanging on to the sides facing us(not particularly upset)and saying, "Hedgehogs kept falling on me!" I fished her out and pulled a big bit of what looked like seaweed off her ear and the dream ended.
I found it weird for the lack of emotion considering the event, but it has stuck with me. I had the dream about 2 days ago. Just brain ramblings or could it mean something?
TheWiseHedgewitch

By Bonnie (Bonnie) on Wednesday, April 13, 2005 - 05:01 pm:

Louise, dream interpretation is a chancy sideline at the best of times. I suspect you're really asking if anyone here thinks this is a precognitive dream. In my experience, only the dreamer herself can determine that based on her previous precogs and if the dream felt similar. Precogs tend to have a special "edge" or feel to them that only the dreamer can recognize. No one else but the dreamer can recognize that unique & special identifier.
TheWiseHedgewitch

PostAuthor: TheWiseHedgewitch » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:30 pm

By Louise (Louise) on Saturday, April 16, 2005 - 02:28 pm:

Hmm, a tricksey one then. It's just that sometimes they stay with you and have that "something in the back of my mind" feeling. I don't think I would now a precog. dream if it smacked me in the face! :D
Last edited by TheWiseHedgewitch on Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheWiseHedgewitch

PostAuthor: TheWiseHedgewitch » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:30 pm

By Bonnie (Bonnie) on Monday, April 18, 2005 - 04:39 pm:

Louise, pay attention to that "something in the back of my mind" feeling and see if anything comes of it. Then you'll know what your triggers and keys are. No body can teach you that. You have to do that yourself.
TheWiseHedgewitch

Previous

Return to Old Forum