Navigator
Sub Menu
Online Users

In total there are 23 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 23 guests

Most users ever online was 115 on Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:30 am

Registered users: No registered users based on users active over the past 5 minutes

Last Online
In order to view the online list you have to be registered and logged in.

We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.

Click here to Register

Search

Visions and Dreams

Re: Visions and Dreams

PostAuthor: TheWiseHedgewitch » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:10 pm

By rach on Wednesday, May 12, 2004 - 04:49 pm:

Umm - I tend not to dream of them often, but occasionally. Matt gets a particular one if he needs to be told something.

Does rose quartz tend to have an effect on dreams. Since I've had mine next to my bed I seem to get a lot more, much more vivid (and till recently mainly pleasant!).

BB
Rach
TheWiseHedgewitch

By bonnie on Wednesday, May 12, 2004 - 06:48 pm:

Hi Rach, I haven't experienced rose quartz as affecting dreams with or without spirit contact myself, but if that's what you're experiencing, then that's what is.

Most often you see descriptions of the properties of rose qrtz as affecting the heart chakra and associated with emotional healing, love and self-esteem. The association of rose qrtz with the heart would certainly open us up to the emotional ties we might have with deceased loved ones, and in turn, this would make us more receptive to them in spirit. As for rose affecting just dreams in general, I suppose the same opening of the heart would have an effect on receptivity, but can't say as I've ever associated it with dreaming. Maybe someone else here has had a similar experience to yours and will chime in.
TheWiseHedgewitch

By Louise on Thursday, May 13, 2004 - 08:48 am:

Thanks for that Bonnie and the table Lily! I'll start searching for a Herkimer Diamond and a piece of moldavite.
With the dandelion is it the flower heads I need or the leaves? Would Orris root powder do? Rosemary is easy as I always grow it. Talking of which I have started my little sacred garden!!!
TheWiseHedgewitch

PostAuthor: TheWiseHedgewitch » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:16 pm

By bonnie on Thursday, May 13, 2004 - 02:23 pm:

Louise, any of the herbs relating to psychic abilities could be substituted for dandelion (but dandelion is useful for spirit communication specifically) & dandelion is so easy to get from any lawn :) and you can use any part of the plant. A nice bouquet with the flowers & a few sprigs of rosemary might look nice on the altar. Dandelion is very nutritious as well, with washed & pat-dry leaves used like spinach in a salad, with bacon - yum. Or make a tincture by steeping a mason jar packed full of flowers in vodka for 2 weeks, then straining. I even use the dried leaves as a tonic (capsules from the health food store) or as a tea (mixed with mugwort and any black tea for flavor) to stimulate psi. I've hunted out all the dandelions from my own lawn and I'm working over the neighbor's lawns now!

Congrats on the garden. What else have you got in it?

Moldavite can be hard to find & pricey, but the good news is you don't need a very large piece. I've had good luck with labradorite in opening the psi channels, & of course moonstone. Herkimer diamond is by far the best dream-stone I've come across, used all by itself or with others.
TheWiseHedgewitch

PostAuthor: TheWiseHedgewitch » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:17 pm

By Louise on Sunday, May 16, 2004 - 10:21 am:

Thanks for that info. Bonnie.
I have seeded a little chamomile patch in my little garden, where there is also a honeysuckle, a sun king, a hebe. I have 4 beautiful roses each in tubs, a trailing rosemary in a hanging basket, a baby pine tree, a holly tree (looking decidedly sick at the moment :() and a few junipers and grasses and another honeysuckle. Not an awful lot, but we aren't planning on staying here too long, so I don't want to get too much and you can only have so many pots in the garden!
I would normally have loads of herbs, hostas, shrubs, for colour & greenery all year round, but there you go! :D
Any way I will have a hunt for a little piece of moldavite, I have a little piece of moonstone and two little pieces of Labradorite, all tumbled, is that enough to generate enough energy? How big should rocks and minerals be to have a good strong effect?
How are your new books turning out Bonnie?
Is your May out over the Atlantic now? That's all I seem to smell these days, gorgeous. We heard a cuckoo yesterday on our walk too!
Take care,
Love & Light!
TheWiseHedgewitch

PostAuthor: TheWiseHedgewitch » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:17 pm

By bonnie on Monday, May 17, 2004 - 02:23 pm:

Hi Louise - I have a little holly bush too that does well only under the pine tree (I've moved it several times). Holly needs acidic soil, and pine needles provide the acid. Or you can buy something to amend the soil that's made for evergreens and hollies. If the leaves are yellow, add iron.

How much rock is enough? It just has to be within your aura to effect you. "More" is not better. Just use something big enough to hang on to ... both my original moldavite and the herkimer I use for dream work are about the size of a fat pea. Many crystals I use are no bigger than 2 inches.
TheWiseHedgewitch

PostAuthor: TheWiseHedgewitch » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:18 pm

By Louise on Saturday, May 22, 2004 - 05:35 pm:

Thanks for that Bonnie. When you said about the holly & pine, I realised that's where I had seen most holly trees growing! I'll bring back some pine needles next visit to the forest & repot my Holly!
I'm up at my parents in the highlands of scotland at the mo. Very tranquil, but I have with no witchy trappings, so I need to do some gathering for a mini altar! They don't know about my present path and I don't think they'd understand so I need to be subtle!!
Hope every one is well!
Love & light to you all!
TheWiseHedgewitch

By Dianne on Wednesday, June 16, 2004 - 08:59 am:

Hi everybody

I had a dream last night that's got me rather excited but I thought before I started another thread I'd see what had gone before and, wow, am I glad that I did! As a result I have just bought a piece of moldavite from ebay (thanks for the info Bonnie) and for what it's worth I had a nice cup of mugwort tea before retiring!

Anyway, the dream. For a long long time now I've had a recurring dream where my legs don't work very well. There's been nothing specific in the dreams, just they don't work and I can't move very quickly. Last night I had the dream again and I looked down to see that my right leg was deformed - it was skinny with what looked like muscle wastage and was bent in at the knee towards my left leg (which was perfectly normal and 'serviceable). It felt very stiff and I was frustrated that I couldn't keep up with my friends. I've never before written a dream down but I felt pushed to record this one.

Meanings, anybody?
love
dianne
TheWiseHedgewitch

By bonnie on Wednesday, June 16, 2004 - 02:22 pm:

Hi Dianne - my 1st thought was of this being a possible near or almost out-of-body experience, with the legs not working being symbolic of being stuck.
The left leg being in good shape and the right leg being deformed ... IF you are right handed, the left side is the incoming/receiving side and the right is the outgoing/sending, so the out-ward-moving is deformed, i.e., stuck & not quite getting out of body launch. (If you're left handed, then this theory is shot to heck.)
TheWiseHedgewitch

PostAuthor: TheWiseHedgewitch » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:19 pm

By Dianne on Wednesday, June 16, 2004 - 03:05 pm:

nah Bon, I'm right handed. Twenty odd years ago, when I was going through some really bad times emotionally I had frequent 'near' OOB's but I found them really scary. I'd get a sort of vibration in my chest area and none of my limbs would work (which really scared me and I used to panic and fight to come back but I couldn't yell out). Anyway, I remember quite clearly once as I came back my LEFT arm actually sort of plopped into place after everything else was back. Sounds strange but I remember it very clearly.

In my mature(ish) years, I'd love to experience it again but it simply hasn't happened. Maybe me getting more in touch with my spiritual side has opened the way again? I do hope so
TheWiseHedgewitch

PreviousNext

Return to Old Forum