Navigator
Sub Menu
Online Users

In total there are 28 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 28 guests

Most users ever online was 115 on Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:30 am

Registered users: No registered users based on users active over the past 5 minutes

Last Online
In order to view the online list you have to be registered and logged in.

We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.

Click here to Register

Search

Visions and Dreams

Visions and Dreams

PostAuthor: TheWiseHedgewitch » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:05 pm

By Sandra on Sunday, October 27, 2002 - 10:20 pm:

Greetings to everyone. I've visited this site many times but this is the first time I've posted a question, as I would welcome some comments / advise.
I regularly have very vivid visions and dreams, but some recent ones have puzzled me.
I recently 'saw' a young girl of about 6 / 7 years of age. She was stood in my garden looking in through my door. She had a look on her face which implied that she was waiting to be let in. This vision vanished very quickly. I did not recognise her, though interestingly this is the second time that I have had a vision of a young girl.
I wonder who she could be, my inner child, or as we are nearing Samhain is she appearing to me from the spirit world?
A vivid dream last night also has me confused as to it's meaning. I was stood in line with many others. We were all very scared. A soldier in uniform with a gun was slowly walking down the line. We all had to keep perfectly still but I couldn't and I shifted position as I was uncomfortable. The soldier then began to shout that someone had moved. As he drew near to me I looked down at my feet and noticed to my horror that I had left footprints in the sand when I had moved. He then stood in front of me, looked at the footprints and ordered me to move forward and to kneel down. I was then shot.
Is this a past life memory, or related to a recent incident at work, where I was reprimanded by my manager (shot down) for doing something wrong (stepping out of line)?
I'd appreciate any advise,
Thanks and Bright Blessings to all
TheWiseHedgewitch

Re: Visions and Dreams

PostAuthor: TheWiseHedgewitch » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:06 pm

By Bonnie on Thursday, December 5, 2002 - 03:52 pm:

Gee, I hate to see an message go unanswered, but I can't really add anything to your dream interpretation. I'd say you got it in one.

As for the little girl -- again, there are too many variables to know. All I can say is it's not unusual to see people pop in & out. It could be a spook or it could even be a living person who is momentarily out of body because they're napping. The important thing is that you - yourself - are the party with the ability to see the non-physical.

For what it might offer: I do a lot of my own dream recording & interpretations. I've kept a record since the '70's & I've come up with a general method that works for me. It's simple: I just look at the actors, the actions and the scenery as being symbolic forms of "me", then assess the relationshhip to the level of me envolved, asking myself if this is life-related, psychic activity or astral travel.

Example: I often dream of being in a multi-level house. The status of the house says a lot about what I'm feeling about my life in general at that time. The attic symbolizes my head, mental & intellectual activity or journeys to the upper world. The 2nd floor is my heart, emotional expression & mid-world. The basement is my foundation, physical energy, or underworld interaction. Each dream has to be looked at from the me-isms, those thoughts & feelings about the dream; as well as the possible astral level interaction or precognitive events that may be indicated. It's like doing a Tarot card reading - you look for the symbolism in the layout and in relation to the cards alongside.

Dreams of my guide have always been clear cut appearances & dialog.

Precognitive events often run mixed thru a dream already in progress & have a surreal, stand-alone quality that distinguishes the precog from the background.

Waking visions have come in all varieties like precogs, past life sensory overlay, spirit visitations, aura bumping*, & religious thrall. Each has to be looked at in relation to content & my emotional state at the time. The only rule I've developed for them is to accept them at face value & let them run their course. Then just carry on in the mundane, knowing I've taken in a little extra info than the average bear.

*Aura bumping is when my aura runs into someone elses & I get a psychic download of whatever their issues are.
TheWiseHedgewitch

By Jayne on Saturday, May 8, 2004 - 09:05 pm:

Bit of a strange question from me here. Do any of you have dreams where friends/relations who are in spirit are there?? I'm asking because I automatically assumed we all did, until I spoke to a colleague a couple of days ago, who told me that she never dreams of anyone who's gone into spirit.

I just thought it was their way of coming and saying "hi", (or, I may have gone to their realm in my sleep) and it's usually been quite nice knowing I've been back in their company for a short time.

I'd like to know your opinions on this, please!!

BB
TheWiseHedgewitch

By Amanda on Sunday, May 9, 2004 - 01:08 am:

Hello Jayne,
Yes I have also had dreams when my relations have been there, and I also thought that it was normal. It has happened to me a few times and always has a message somewhere. Sometimes it is a message of comfort, the kind where they give me the feeling of "We are here" Once when I was much younger it was a telling off. How bad is that? A grandmother who has passed on giving you a telling off. Believe me I heeded her words and have never forgot them.
I love to know that they are still there for me and know all my happy times and all my not so happy ones.
You are very lucky, and maybe I am too :-). I really thought that to dream of your loves ones in spirit was the norm'
Blessed Be
Amanda X
TheWiseHedgewitch

PostAuthor: TheWiseHedgewitch » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:07 pm

By jayne on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 06:48 pm:

Thanks for that, Amanda - anyone else any views on meeting up with loved ones in dreams who are in spirit??

BB
TheWiseHedgewitch

PostAuthor: TheWiseHedgewitch » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:07 pm

By bonnie on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 08:11 pm:

Hi Jayne - yes, both my parents have visited me more than once in dreams(once to tell me to check up on my sister who I hadn't known was ill), my grandma & gramps each once, and a former coworker visited me in a dream trying to warn of her son's coming sudden death. Also the medium I'd learned trance control from has visited me a couple of times to tell me what she's up to now. It's like a revolving door in my dreams!
TheWiseHedgewitch

PostAuthor: TheWiseHedgewitch » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:08 pm

By Louise on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 11:02 pm:

How odd! Only a week ago I had such a clear dream about my Nan & Grandad, who both passed over within the last three years. I couldn't say whether I have dreamt of them before now, but this dream was crystal clear - couldn't tell you what it was about mind, but they were happy and together.
Anyone got any tips on how to remember dreams? Rocks Bonnie? Spells? Bit of a new area, I don't remember dreams well, but sometimes a dream will linger in my had for a couple of days. I know I had one like that recently, but I don't remember now - so don't say it!! :/ Step No:1 Keep a DREAM JOURNAL!!!
Actually I have been rubbish at all of my journals so far...

Hope you are all well, I've been neglecting you all recently! xxxx
TheWiseHedgewitch

By Jayne on Tuesday, May 11, 2004 - 09:20 am:

My dreams are more like Louise's. The folk are just there, and not giving me any message.

BB
TheWiseHedgewitch

By bonnie on Tuesday, May 11, 2004 - 03:14 pm:

Louise, herkemer diamond under the pillow brings dreams; add moldavite for an astral level connection. Add a sprig of rosemary for remembrance or combine rosemary and lavender in a dream-pillow for a lovely scent & the stones. You may have to remove the moldavite after a few hours to get any regular, non-traveling sleep.

Program the stones with your intentions just before bedtime on any night or use them with a candle spell at full moon for the dream-intention & then put 'em under your pillow.

When anointing the candle, you'll want to rub the oil from the ends towards the middle to draw dreams to you. Rosemary oil or your favorite Goddess oil would be good.

Rosemary for remembrance, Dandelion to summon spirits, or Orris Root and Mugwort for psychic abilities would be good herbs to combine in a charmbag or dream pillow.

Either under our topic on spell construction or herbs I think there's a list of correspondences for future reference.
TheWiseHedgewitch

PostAuthor: TheWiseHedgewitch » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:09 pm

By Lily on Tuesday, May 11, 2004 - 03:24 pm:

Would this be the one, Bonnie?

Table of Correspondences

ABUNDANCE
Element: Earth
Color: green, gold, silver
Day: Sun.,Thu.
Plants: allspice, basil, cedar, chamomile, cinnamon, cloves, grains, mint, vervain
Stones: Aventurine-green, citrine, gold & silver coins
Rune: Feoh=cattle

BANISHING
Element: Earth
Color: black
Day: Wed., Sat.
Plants: flax, garlic, juniper, mullein, rosemary, rue, yarrow
Stones: hematite, jet, magnetite (lodestone), obsidian, tourmalinated quartz
Rune: Thorn=giant, protection

CREATIVITY
Element: Air
Color: yellow, orange, blue
Plants: bay, catnip, citrus, lavender, nutmeg, vervain
Stones: amethyst, aquamarine, citrine, chrysoprase, topaz
Rune: Sigel=sun, victory, clear vision or Eoh=yew, rebirth,quest

HEALTH
Element: Fire or Air
Day: Sat
Color: orange & red (fire), blue & green (air)
Plants: dandelion, dock, eucalyptus, fennel, nettle, sandalwood
Stones: aragonite, blue-lace agate, bloodstone, boji-stone, carnelian, dioptase, emerald, jade, lepidolite (mind), malachite, tourmaline (green), turquoise
Rune: Wynn=wind, harmony

KNOWLEDGE
Element: Air
Day: Wed
Color: yellow, blue
Plants: bay, dandelion, flax, mint
Stones: amber, calcite, citrine, selenite, sodalite
Rune: Ken=wood, energy, knowledge

LOVE
Element: Water
Dolor: pinks
Day: Fri., Tue
Plants: lavender, myrtle, patchouli, rose, sandalwood, vervain, violets
Stones: emerald, garnet, kunzite, rhodachrosite, rose quartz, sugalite
Rune: Gifu=gift, partners, divine union

PROTECTION
Element: Fire
Color: red, gold, white
Day: Sun
Plants: cinquefoil, clove, fennel, garlic, holly, nettle, rosemary
Rune: Thorn=giant, protection

PSYCHIC TALENTS
Element: Water
Color: purple, white
Day: Mon, Thu, Sat
Plants: bay, catnip, chamomile, cinnamon, dandelion, mint, mugwort, orris root, poppy seed
Stones: amazonite, azurite, herkemer diamond, jasper (red), labradorite (blue), lapis, moonstone, tektite, tourmaline (blue)
Rune: Lagu=water, intuition

WISDOM
Element: Spirit
Color: white, gold
Day: Sat, Sun
Plants: almond, bay, catnip, cinnamon, mint, mugwort, poppy-seed
Stones: angelite, apophylite pyramid, calcite, celestite, charoite, danburite, jade, labradorite (gold), moldavite, rutilated quartz, sapphire, tiger eye
Rune: As=divine wisdom

Bright blessings,

Lily
TheWiseHedgewitch

Next

Return to Old Forum