Navigator
Sub Menu
Online Users

In total there are 12 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 12 guests

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:05 pm

Registered users: No registered users based on users active over the past 5 minutes

Last Online
In order to view the online list you have to be registered and logged in.

We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.

Click here to Register

Search

Herbal Remedies

Re: Herbal Remedies

PostAuthor: TheWiseHedgewitch » Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:15 pm

By Bernie (Bernie) on Thursday, February 24, 2005 - 03:23 pm:

robin you could be close Dawn had the best legs in sth london. They are still fab but she has developed a pear shape with the emphasis on hips and legs, fluid fatty sort of stuff I am sorry I am not being more explanatory the docs haven't a clue so I am just trying the real people and she is a dear friend so any info would be welcome

Lil the last irritating rash I had was 30 years ago bloody shame

Thoughtful Blessings
Bernie
TheWiseHedgewitch

PostAuthor: TheWiseHedgewitch » Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:16 pm

By Robin (Robin) on Thursday, February 24, 2005 - 10:00 pm:

Bernie, you refer to a pear shape. Is the pear shape the entire body from the waist down or is it a localised lump say on a leg or hip. If it is from the waist down, it could be fluid retention and some simple blood tests will establish this. A number of causes can be indicated. Have Dawn's ankles swelled up ?
If they have, are they still swollen or are they up and down?
If you can give me some more info' I might be able to help, though I am no Doctor you understand?
BB
Robin Darkmere
TheWiseHedgewitch

By Bernie (Bernie) on Saturday, February 26, 2005 - 09:09 pm:

Greetings Lil & Robin, I have known Dawn & Ian for about 20 years now We used to go to a nice pub called the Wool Pack in Selhurst,usual on a Sunday would be a knock out darts comp and if you were playing Ian Dawn would always be somewhere to your right in a short denim mini so your left eye was on the board and the right was on her legs, no doubt he won more games that way but it was good fun. Dawn has always been 1 prob 2 sizes larger on the hips than the top. For a while her hips and legs have got large I now of no swelling to the ankles she will go out with the dogs on a sunday for a long walk but she sits at a comp for long hours daily and chills by reading a book The Docs have said Dermatomyositis but she has irritated skin a rash type thing that nothing they have got from the shop seems to work so as I am to creams what I am to the nasa space program I just wondered if any one had ideas of a cream they could try, or make.
Bright Blessings
Bugger where have I put the password
that's new the password came up automatically
TheWiseHedgewitch

By Robin (Robin) on Sunday, February 27, 2005 - 06:59 pm:

The best thing I know of for red and irritated skin, is pure Aloe Vera Gel. The leaves of the Aloe Barbadensis plant, yield a clear gel, when cut.
Any health shop, such as Holland and Barrett will sell this gel, the large tubes are about £4.99. Apply the gel liberally as often as needed and this should reduce the redness and the irritation quite quickly.
Give me a day or two and I will find something that will reduce the Dermatomyositis as well.
BB
Robin Darkmere
TheWiseHedgewitch

Previous

Return to Old Forum