Navigator
Sub Menu
Online Users

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:05 pm

Registered users: No registered users based on users active over the past 5 minutes

Last Online
In order to view the online list you have to be registered and logged in.

We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.

Click here to Register

Search

News: Re Bernie

Re: News: Re Bernie

PostAuthor: TheWiseHedgewitch » Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:44 am

By Rowan (Rowan) on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 10:13 am:

Have not been online, so late posting. Safe journeyings, Bernie, bb
TheWiseHedgewitch

PostAuthor: TheWiseHedgewitch » Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:44 am

By Bonnie (Bonnie) on Thursday, June 15, 2006 - 02:18 pm:

I had a dream sequence I thought you might find interesting. It could just be a dream, or not?

In the 1st dream I was at my favorite “astral level” rock shop. I dream about it often & learn to commune with the stone people there. I always check out the specials. I found a chunk of glowing amber carved into a figure that reminded me of my guide. I thought of my guide and then we stood together at my office.

I work at a cemetery. The mail had arrived. There was a fat little white envelope with my first name hand printed all in caps that’d been written over a few times to make it dark, then the cemetery address. Inside were a dozen or more strips of paper with writing on them instead of a letter. I crankily wondered what kind of joke this was, and then it dawned on me that Bernie had replied to each and every fair-thee-well. I smiled and woke with the cat on my stomach.
TheWiseHedgewitch

PostAuthor: TheWiseHedgewitch » Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:45 am

By Hearthfire (Hearthfire) on Friday, June 16, 2006 - 08:54 am:

Oh Bonnie, how wonderful, thanks for passing that on. It makes me all warm inside to know that Bernie is still putting in his 'two penneth worth' :-)
TheWiseHedgewitch

PostAuthor: TheWiseHedgewitch » Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:46 am

By River (River) on Saturday, June 17, 2006 - 12:32 am:

Hi! I was out wandering the neighbourhood that night, I guess cos I felt I should go beyond my own garden this time! I was going to plant acorns near this lovely creek that runs past us. Course its nearly midwinter here, and pitch black, and I'd forgotten how steep the creek bank is (about a 10' drop in places!). Anyway I thought to Bernie "please watch over me, so I don't break my neck in your honour!", and the thought occurred to me that oak trees don't carefully clamber down bushy creek banks to plant their acorns! So I centred myself and ceremoniously tossed them one by one.
Then i walked back home, but on the way I noticed a huge willow tree on the vacant block nearby, which looked inviting, so i climbed it! the branches were so flat and wide I was able to lie down on one and look up through the bare branches at the moon! such a beautiful clear cold night- i have Bernie to thank for the discovery of that tree too, cos I plan to visit it again!
TheWiseHedgewitch

PostAuthor: TheWiseHedgewitch » Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:46 am

By Bonnie (Bonnie) on Monday, June 19, 2006 - 02:11 pm:

The gift that just keeps on giving ... :)
TheWiseHedgewitch

PostAuthor: TheWiseHedgewitch » Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:47 am

By Morgaine (Morgaine) on Wednesday, June 21, 2006 - 08:02 pm:

Oh I am so late responding. I will miss Bernie very much, he always had advice for everyone and was one of the really good guys. Having seen how bravely he faced things I'm sure he has gone on to the next phase with a pioneering spirit. The things you did in remembrance at full moon are lovely. I will be thinking of Bernie tonight.
TheWiseHedgewitch

Previous

Return to Old Forum