Navigator
Sub Menu
Online Users

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:05 pm

Registered users: No registered users based on users active over the past 5 minutes

Last Online
In order to view the online list you have to be registered and logged in.

We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.

Click here to Register

Search

Violet Fae Essential Oil Blend for the Faeries

Violet Fae Essential Oil Blend for the Faeries

PostAuthor: TheWiseHedgewitch » Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:12 am

By Freyawyche (Freyawyche) on Monday, April 17, 2006 - 05:21 am:

http://www.naturesgift.com/ This is the essential oil company I obtain my blue violet leaf essential oil from.They have professional/medical grade essential oils at reasonable prices and if you have a health practitioners license, fax it to them and you'll get a nice discount with each purchase. I am an RN and they accepted my license as I work with other RN's occassinally for stress reduction, making oil blends for them. Their mugwort oil is OK, as well as their lavender. To obtain essential oil of honey you will need to google search to find it. Do not try to use pure hoeny- too sticky. It will be a huge mess and a waste of time. (You MAY try slowly warming honey and a carrier oil together and extracting the oil off of the top with an eye dropper after the mixture cools. Use a double boiler and slowly warm for 1/2 hr or more. I also prefer Kashmiri Lavender but high Altitude lavender is good as well. The art glitter that I use is microfine and is from Barbara Trombley's art glittering system, The Art Institute, Cottonwood, Arizona, USA. Google that too. If you are serious about requiring these I will shlep all my stuff out and try to find the actual addresses.
The blend is called VIOLET FAE:
MUGWORT 4 drops
KASMIRI LAVENDER 10 drops
BLUE VIOLET LEAF 4 drops
ESSENTIAL OIL OF HONEY 10 drops
Use a light carrier oil such as grapeseed or almond oil: about 5 ml
charge with chips : amethyst, clear quartz, fluorite, moonstone, peridot, rose quartz. Charge in moonlight if you'd like.Mix the essential oils first, then carrier oils, then stone chips and lastly the glitter. The glitter is not obvious-use an amount about the size of a pencil eraser, no more than that.Mix and then see if you'd like more. I use small bottles for the blend- about 10-15 ml. This is most appropriate in the Spring to Summer time of the year.Lavender promotes calm and mystery, mugwort the sight and is a Diainic oil (Diana is Queen of the Fae), Blue Violet leaf is a faery oil of enchantment and honey is for childlike sweetness and nature's warmth.
Good Luck !
TheWiseHedgewitch

Re: Violet Fae Essential Oil Blend for the Faeries

PostAuthor: TheWiseHedgewitch » Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:13 am

By Freyawyche (Freyawyche) on Monday, April 17, 2006 - 05:30 am:

http://www.artglitter.com/retail/Rartglitter.html
This is the E-mail address for the art glitter company. They sell adhesives, papers, and other wonderful stuff as well. A nice site.Check it out.!

http://www.victorie-inc.us/honey.html
One site for honey essential oils.
TheWiseHedgewitch

PostAuthor: TheWiseHedgewitch » Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:13 am

By Bonnie (Bonnie) on Monday, April 17, 2006 - 04:04 pm:

This formula sounds like a winner. I've never heard of essential oil of honey and that has me really interested. Thanks for posting it.
TheWiseHedgewitch

PostAuthor: TheWiseHedgewitch » Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:14 am

By Rachel (Rachel) on Monday, April 17, 2006 - 04:05 pm:

Thanks Freyawyche, looks brilliant - must go and find honey oil...
TheWiseHedgewitch

Return to Old Forum