Navigator
Sub Menu
Online Users

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:05 pm

Registered users: No registered users based on users active over the past 5 minutes

Last Online
In order to view the online list you have to be registered and logged in.

We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.

Click here to Register

Search

Therapeutic Energy Transfer

Therapeutic Energy Transfer

PostAuthor: TheWiseHedgewitch » Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:51 am

By Bonnie (Bonnie) on Friday, March 10, 2006 - 04:20 pm:

Some of you may be interested in healing methods. This is one I was taught.

As with all ventures, you should ground and center to prepare before ministering to another. Fuming with myrrh, frankincense or sage is desirable. Thereafter, place your hands 2-3 inches above the patient. Work not on the flesh but on the aura wherein maladies are 1st encountered as negative influences. The remedy is to clear the dross away and imprint the aura’s vital fluid with a countering, positive thought-form of regenerative harmony. This is thence the channeling therein with vital force. You serve as a channel & not the source of virtue.

Clear the patient first with a swish-and-flick motion of your hands through the aura to dislodge dead energy. Rinse your hands every third or fourth pass. A bowl of clear water serves as repository for negative energy. Empty the water thereafter in the drains, and wash the bowl clean with vinegar.

Stroking of the aura will entice it to resume its proper motion. Downward stroking will sooth & calm while upward stokes will thus invigorate.

Your one hand may grow warm while the other is cool. The warm hand thence channels the active flow and the cool hand the receptive flow. Place the active hand above the affliction and the receptive hand on the opposing side of the patient to commence therapeutic channeling of vitality. Hold in mind’s eye that the aura is of emerald green color. Invoke the grace of The Lady of Mercy. Draw earthlight up through your feet and out through your hands. Command that the earthlight be imprinted as with thoughts of regeneration and stoppage of pains. I have witnessed the flash of blue earthlight flare up from the patient’s aura as the therapeutic transfer is favorably received. Seal the aura with silver light. You must break connection with the patient and ground the earthlight.

You may rather assign the therapeutic transfer through out-of-body visitation.
TheWiseHedgewitch

Re: Therapeutic Energy Transfer

PostAuthor: TheWiseHedgewitch » Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:51 am

By Richard Sanders (Richard) on Friday, March 10, 2006 - 05:54 pm:

Thanx for that Bonnie.....do you know, that sounds so like how I was taught in my Reiki practice......slightly different framework, but the method and visualisation is very similar. I posted a while ago about how I had utilized some "witchy" help whilst giving a Reiki treatment. At that time it felt very ....."right"...but it was new to me. Maybe this is how the traditions can work well together?

......healing is of great interest to me right now......for many reasons, but in part because I am suffering a terrible dose of Man-Flu....Lol....sneeze!
TheWiseHedgewitch

Re: Therapeutic Energy Transfer

PostAuthor: TheWiseHedgewitch » Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:52 am

By Bonnie (Bonnie) on Monday, March 13, 2006 - 03:27 pm:

Aww - sorry to hear that, Richard. Drink lots of fluids, etc. as soon as you can keep it down, that is.

I should probably have put a WARNING on the healing comments in the posted thread above, that CANCER thrives on vital energies, so it is terribly important to NEVER send energy directly into the body of a person with cancer.

Lately I've been made aware of the chakras being portals through which we travel on the greater luminous network that connects all. I relate to this concept through my experiences of being out-of-body, and of remote viewing. This luminous network is as a macrocosm of the luminous-body or aura. Access to the greater luminous network facilitates healing. There is a lot of material here for discussion, but it's still new to me & I don't know the language of it yet.
TheWiseHedgewitch

Return to Old Forum