Navigator
Sub Menu
Online Users

In total there are 16 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 16 guests

Most users ever online was 115 on Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:30 am

Registered users: No registered users based on users active over the past 5 minutes

Last Online
In order to view the online list you have to be registered and logged in.

We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.

Click here to Register

Search

Protection for Queensland

Protection for Queensland

PostAuthor: Tylluan » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:45 pm

~Prayers for Queensland Saturday 15th January 2011~

Created by ~ Elaine Marilyn Bentley ~

In view of the disaster in Queensland I have been prompted to suggest that it might be appropriate to join together at a particular time in requesting a massive outpouring of healing and protective energy to the area.

We call upon Mother Earth ... and ask that in carrying out her great plan for the Universe She would afford ...Protection and Safety for all Her children in Queensland .We also ask the Goddess of Compassion to intercede on our behalf. Mother Earth make clear the lessons you are trying to teach us...we are truly sorry for the way we have treated our World and will strive to make amends...We humbly beseech you that you will hear our requests and prayers of supplication and if it be your will Oh Mother the turmoil in Queensland will cease..and that lives will be spared.

If we were to offer our prayers and requests and send energy at midnight (12.00 Midnight) in each of our respective countries on Saturday 15th January 2011 and believe sincerely that it is something that Mother Earth wants us to do, then we are standing together in love acknowledging our Faith and the fact that we are one in Spirit however we choose to celebrate our wondrous existence. Let us ask for a wall of protection to be built around Queensland . Sisters this will be a Global gathering and not only will we be pouring out Blessings I believe that we will each be Blessed for doing this. Praise Be and may we receive Blessings of Love and Light as we join together in Faith .

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Please could you each find a way of circulating this message across the globe otherwise we are only going to have a limited response. By choosing Saturday it gives a few days for this message to circulate. Blessings and thank you for allowing my heart to speak .Love and light to each one of you.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=146050128782478
May your summers and winters be short, springs be mild and autumn reaping plentiful.

)O(
Tylluan

Re: Protection for Queensland

PostAuthor: Skywalker (Deceased) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:17 pm

Tylluan,

I'll join in. I actually have "long lost cousins" in Oz tho I don't know if any of them are in Queensland.

Thank you for sharing that. (Btw, it came through on Facebook as well.)

Blessed Be

Jim
Skywalker (Deceased)

PostAuthor: Tylluan » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:49 pm

Sorry Jim ;) I guess that makes you one of the lucky ones that has me hassling them from both sides :twisted:

It's just that some of the people who 'like' Rusty Cauldron on FB aren't listed here and some people who are listed here aren't on FB!

This way I make sure that as many people as possible see it.

Sorry to bombard you though :|
May your summers and winters be short, springs be mild and autumn reaping plentiful.

)O(
Tylluan

PostAuthor: Skywalker (Deceased) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:47 pm

Hey, Tylluan,

You're not bombarding anyone and I don't feel hassled.

You're getting the word out on things that need to be known.

Great job! (Loved the dragon, btw. Thanks for remembering.)

Brightest Blessings,

Jim

Btw, it snowed again today in the Big Apple and I was at the park again. I hope my pictures will do justice to what I saw. I still have to "develop" them.
Skywalker (Deceased)

PostAuthor: Skywalker (Deceased) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:29 pm

A friend sent me this link to pictures from Brisbane. Wow.

http://www.grist.org/article/2011-01-13 ... ideshow/P1

Interestingly enough, the weather in Australia is said to be caused by the same Pacific phenomenon that has been causing Our storms over here, la Nina.

It Is one world and I don't think our Mother is very happy. Perhaps it is time that we, as a World, started being nicer to Her.

BB

Jim
Skywalker (Deceased)

PostAuthor: arablue » Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:15 am

What a wonderful thing to be part of. Our collective positivity can only help.
I will surely be a part of it and be glad to do so.

Blessings,
Arablue.
Bright Blessings,
Arablue.
arablue

PostAuthor: Wildwood » Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:28 pm

I agree with Skywalker,

Our Mother is not happy, lets hope we can make a diiference.

B.B.
Wildwood
Wildwood
Site Admin

PostAuthor: Tylluan » Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:40 pm

I'm going to be greedy now and ask that it's not just Queensland that we send protection for but anywhere that needs it!

There is so much going on: Tasmania, Brazil, Sri Lanka...

The balance needs to be restored

)O(
Tylluan

PostAuthor: Hazel » Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:58 pm

I have only heard about this by reading your Message last night Tylluan I tried Emailing my cousin Veronica who lives In Queensland but could get no reply so this lunch time I phoned and got a dead line I hope they are all O K, I have also tried her sister in Brisbane with the same result.

Bright Blessings
Hazel
Hazel

PostAuthor: Skywalker (Deceased) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:27 am

I'm with Tylluan. Goddess knows there should be enough of us to include anywhere that needs it and we should make sure we include Hazel's family and any of our families that are there. Hanging together is what this Board has always been for.

I heard this morning the floods are spreading in Australia as the waters move South. It isn't over yet.

BB

Jim
Skywalker (Deceased)

Next

Return to Spells