Navigator
Sub Menu
Online Users

In total there are 4 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 4 guests

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:05 pm

Registered users: No registered users based on users active over the past 5 minutes

Last Online
In order to view the online list you have to be registered and logged in.

We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.

Click here to Register

Search

Lose That Anger

Lose That Anger

PostAuthor: Nick O'Connor » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:41 pm

Hi Everyone

Having contributed a few thoughts to Moonhare's query about other faiths, it seems that there's far too much angst around for differing reasons. Usually, I dissipate my own negative feelings via a piece of howlite and a crystal meditation, but for another person, here is a simple ritual that I use to help.

1. Purify and bless a piece of snowflake obsidian and a piece of rose quartz.
2. Put the obsidian into their dominant hand.
3. Invoke the Goddess.
4. Ask the person to close their eyes, focus on the stone in their hand and spend 5-10 minutes imagining all the feelings of anger, depression, low self-esteem, etc running from their head and heart into their arm and down into the stone.
5. Ask the person to open their eyes and bury the stone - all their bad feelings have been buried with the obsidian.
6. Repeat the procedure with the rose quartz, except this time the person is asked to think of joyous, inspiring memories and to place them in the stone.
7. This stone should be kept or carried with them.
8. Thank the Goddess for her help and quietly use your spirit name to end the ritual.

I know this works, because the invocation and closure words can be varied slightly, but I have healed people remotely in this way.

As above, so below, so mote it be.

Nick
Nick O'Connor

Re: Lose That Anger

PostAuthor: Moonhare » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:33 pm

Hi Nick
Thanks for your post it was very informative! Are you a keen Crystal healer? I might just need a bit of advice....... I am attending a family wedding in April and my ex husband/father of my children will also be there. We had a very unhealthy emotionally damaging relationship & I have worked hard over the past 13 years to build my confidence & not let the damage he caused me carry forward into my future,
However I know that I will feel wobbly at times during the day, just with him being in the same room as me! Do you have any suggestions for Crystals for protection against his negative energy & comforting for me! I have been pondering on it for a while & Citrine comes through for me as it's an old standbye of mine and also some black tourmaline but I would be interested in your thoughts........

B.B Moonhare
May you touch Dragonflies & Stars, dance with Fairies & talk to the Moon...
Moonhare

PostAuthor: Nick O'Connor » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:11 pm

Hi Moonhare

There's a lot of stuff for you on the crystal healing part of this forum, particularly from Hazel, which you might find useful. On the other hand, there are a lot of different crystals out there, that I would lump together as stress-busters.

Citrine is OK and so is amethyst. Howlite is good too, but if you want serenity and a personal boost in what sounds like a potentially awful day for you, I would suggest one of the calcite family. It's easily obtained and I've used orange calcite to calm anxiety in others many times. If you can find a faceted stone with a point, that helps to focus the positive energy.

Hope that helps.

Blessed Be.

Nick
Nick O'Connor

PostAuthor: Moonhare » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:27 pm

Hi Nick
Well I took your advice & got myself the stones you suggested, I have programmed them & have been meditating with them regularly. I just survived the Hen weekend which I was also dreading due to my exe's new partner being there. My daughter laughed at me "Mum do you have your bag full of rocks" it went fine & I tried to get 5 mins alone time over the weekend with my crystals to recharge me!
The wedding is in 2 weeks but I feel more confident now!

Thanks for your advice Nick.

B.B
Moonhare )O(
Moonhare

PostAuthor: Moonhare » Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:21 pm

Hi Nick
The wedding was on Saturday the 20th & it went really well, the weather was kind to us & I felt great, not wobbly at all. I felt in the weeks coming up to it really grounded & centred & I am sure some of that was due to my Crystal healing work, I took them in my bag on the day, they have been my constant companions since your first post to me.
I have also been asking the Goddess for support & strength during this time & I certainly felt her presence this past month. I am really grateful for the advice I felt more confident seeing the ex & was quietly confident & not fazed by him at all, not once did the thought of "turning him into a frog" enter my head........!
Thanks again for the advice.

B.B Moonhare )O(
Moonhare

Return to Spells