Navigator
Sub Menu
Online Users

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:05 pm

Registered users: No registered users based on users active over the past 5 minutes

Last Online
In order to view the online list you have to be registered and logged in.

We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.

Click here to Register

Search

13 mooncycles and their goddesses

For information, comments and wisdom - including folklore, myths and legends - regarding the Moon.

13 mooncycles and their goddesses

PostAuthor: Morwenn » Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:21 pm

I have always had a strong connection with the moon, its phases and basically everything related to the moon. Not surprisingly, because the moon governs my sun sign Cancer.

Back in 2001 a series of short articles about the moon calendar and its goddess archetypes was published in a Dutch esotherical magazine. Each one of these articles was accompanied by a goddess oracle card, beautifully drawn by Pol Wijnberg, some seasonal and herbal connections and a simple ritual that you can perform at the time.

Over the years I noticed that I kept coming back to this information, especially to the moon goddess oracle cards. So I thought it was time to share these little gems of moon lore. I have agreed with Tylluan that I would rewrite these articles for Rusty Cauldron and publish them - one at a time - over the course of a year.

Each new article will be posted on time around every new moon, accompanied by a scan of the original image.

The first article is due on July 16th and dives right in to the 8th moon cycle of this year governed by the goddess Demeter.

maankalender.jpg
moon calendar
maankalender.jpg (144.17 KiB) Viewed 904 times
Le principal est d'arriver à faire une vie heureuse et riche de son incarnation présente.
Morwenn

Re: 13 mooncycles and their goddesses

PostAuthor: Tylluan » Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:13 am

Thanks Morwenn

I'm also cancer and ruled by the moon. I'm looking forward to these posts!
May your summers and winters be short, springs be mild and autumn reaping plentiful.

)O(
Tylluan

Return to )O( Moon )O(