Navigator
Sub Menu
Online Users

In total there are 5 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 4 guests

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:05 pm

Registered users: Baidu [Spider] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

Last Online
In order to view the online list you have to be registered and logged in.

We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.

Click here to Register

Search

Crystal Healing

If you need healing or have information which could help with healing, post here.

Re: Crystal Healing

PostAuthor: Hazel » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:51 pm

Hi Nick,
liked your info about the Crystals and animals,
Did you know that quartz crystals were added to collars origionaly not for decoration but to quiten yappy dogs, they helped to keep the dogs calm.

Now days the elite think it looks cool but if they were to have the crystals prepared and blessed the dogs would be happier.

B.B.
Hazel
Hazel

PostAuthor: Moonhare » Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:16 pm

Hi Hazel
That is very interesting about the dog collar. I have been interested in Crystal healing for about 6 years now & have had some success. I have a cat who fights with other cats a lot, he is calm & friendly around people but is totally untolerant around cats. He is costing me a fortune at the vets as he usually ends up with an abcess which needs antibiotics.
I am considering doing some crystal work with him as I feel deep down that he is not aggressive but defensive & as he was a rescue cat I do not know if he has had a traumatic event with another cat in his past. He doesnt wear a collar but I thought I could tape a crystal under the rim of his food bowl, I was thinking of using an amethyst, what do you think..... Any suggestions gratefully received!
I will keep you posted of any results

B.B Moonhare :)
May you touch Dragonflies & Stars, dance with Fairies & talk to the Moon...
Moonhare

PostAuthor: Hazel » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:09 pm

Hi Moonhare,
Amethyst is a good all round crystal. its the intension you put behind the crystal that does the work I have not actually heard of any one placing crystal under an animals bowl but I do not see any reason why it should not work, either way I would ask the crystal to help with what you need while actually holding the cat and stroking the crystal over the cats fur. also cats are very teritorial but are very intelligent, try talking through the mind not verbally and explaining why he should not fight with other cats sounds daft but infact cats tend to be slightly telepathic, my neighbours cat always talks to me in this way it took me months to tune in to her but now we conect through eye contact. worth a try besides he may turn out to be your familliar, and is frustrated at you for not listening to you

B.B.
Hazel
Hazel

PostAuthor: Moonhare » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:28 pm

Hi Hazel,
Thanks for the advice, I did as you suggested & have been speaking to him every day about feeling safe & not fighting, he seems to quite like it and I put my hand on his head while I do it, some real heat builds up which he seems to like. I heard cats fighting today & ran outside but it wasn't Arch he was dozing on the sofa. It's early days but he does seem calmer so fingers crossed we will have a respite from the dreaded Vet's............!

B.B Moonhare
May you touch Dragonflies & Stars, dance with Fairies & talk to the Moon...
Moonhare

Previous

Return to Healing