Navigator
Sub Menu
Online Users

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:05 pm

Registered users: No registered users based on users active over the past 5 minutes

Last Online
In order to view the online list you have to be registered and logged in.

We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.

Click here to Register

Search

Help with Healing required

If you need healing or have information which could help with healing, post here.

Help with Healing required

PostAuthor: Hazel » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:08 pm

My Husband broke his leg thirteen weeks ago, whilst out walking, his leg slipped off a hard seed pod on a steep hill.
the break still shows no sign of knitting back together, I have tried most things good diet healing potions, crystal and Reiki but nothing seems to work. He has a fear of needles but the hospital are wanting to do a CMDI scan which involves putting dye into his blood stream, not only will he have a needle stuck painfully in his arm it will take 30 mins to feed in the dye, he's scared. if the break has shown no form of healing then they will have to operate and pin the bone, we are also hoping that the cause for it not to heal is something far worse ( problem with the internet, patients can feed in problems and there are loads of scarey things that could be wrong). he fears the most obvious and widest cause for non healing bones the big C, saying that I sense nothing dying in his body, he is otherwise very fit and healthy. I would have thought the most obvious course of action was a blood test to rule out any major disorders, when I suggested it the Dr was horrified apparently its rather expensive now to do random blood tests. also poor hubby nearly suffered heart failure at the thought of a needle. I would have thought it cheaper than the dye and three hours + for the scan.
So I am hoping if we all send healing power to his left leg just above the ankle, we may be lucky and combined healing will work.

Thank you in anticipation

B.B.
Hazel
Hazel

Re: Help with Healing required

PostAuthor: Nick O'Connor » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:34 pm

Hi Hazel
Of course, I send all prayers to the Goddess for your husband's injury to resolve itself and for your concerns to be relieved.
My opinion is that scans of any type are usually prudent, if only to dispel your fears of something worse. Is your husband's leg in a cast? If not, I'd suggest a poultice of either ginger or buckwheat to relieve excess fluid on the joint and a comfrey salve around the break. Rosehip syrup is good for joint pain too.
BB
Nick
Nick O'Connor

PostAuthor: Hazel » Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:15 am

Thank you Nick some new Ideas to try, I tried the ginger poultice, it took the swelling down quick but it keeps returning. He's in a pressure boot instead of a cast as they need to keep removing the cast every few weeks to xray it. one good thing he keeps the boot and they are going on e-bay for £800 each, so it will help to make up for the loss of earnings while he's off sick. Yes I know its best for the scan, but try telling him that, at least he's not in any pain but complains of it aching and his foot feels cold all the time. hence the ginger poultice.
Hazel

PostAuthor: Hazel » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:48 pm

Just an update, I had forgotten all about Comfrey, great healer I am, I can't believe I didn't think about it. I made up a salve and have been applying the cream 3 times a day for the past 3 days, recipe added to the kitchen witch post. so far the swelling has completely gone, his ankle is more mobile, "possibly due to lack of swelling" he can now walk and stand on his leg without boot, there is little stiffness but now he is exercising the ankle that is easing. the proof will be when he goes for his scan and x-ray in a couple of weeks. I will continue applying the cream until he's been seen. he is also moving around with only one crutch now on the third day. he says it still feels a bit weak but is much more comfortable. Thanks for the reminder Nick.

B.B.
Hazel
Hazel

PostAuthor: Hazel » Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:26 pm

Oh well Bad news, My Husband is having the operation, his leg still has not knitted together, I was beginning to doubt my abilities in healing, I told the surgeon what I had been applying to his leg, the comfrey cream, crystal and faith healing. to my surprise the consultant as I thought at the time ignored me and asked Hubby what he thought about my efforts. Husband replied, well if it keeps her happy I let her do it all, but I knew it would do no good. the sympathetic look the Consultant gave me was such a surprise he then said, obviously my dear if one does not believe then they will not heal, but you did well to try thank you for trying to help me. Such a shame he's so obstinate or it would have worked better than what I was doing. Hubby was not very happy to find out it was his fault for not having faith in me and not my "silliness" that prevented his healing.
operation next Thursday 20th Feb, he will have a metal plate and screws in his leg, it also means another couple of months off work. and yes the scan showed the outside of the bone was healed but the comfrey had not penetrated to the core, a possibility I think that maybe I did not have a strong enough dosage of comfrey extract, I am still to apply it until the operation, then continue once the plaster cast comes off four weeks after the operation only if the skin has healed.
B.B.
Hazel
Hazel

PostAuthor: Hazel » Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:34 am

there are complications so the operation has been put back another week so the top surgeon can operate.
B.B.
Hazel
Hazel

PostAuthor: Tylluan » Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:06 am

Sending all I've got to help you both get through this. And don't you dare doubt yourself and your healing ability and take note of what the consultant said. You have done all that you could but if someone doesn't believe it will make a difference, it will negate all the good that you are doing so there will be a subdued effect. I wish Kelvin would have more faith in you and your abilities but please don't start doubting yourself.
May your summers and winters be short, springs be mild and autumn reaping plentiful.

)O(
Tylluan

Return to Healing