Navigator
Sub Menu
Online Users

In total there are 5 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 3 guests

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:05 pm

Registered users: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

Last Online
In order to view the online list you have to be registered and logged in.

We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.

Click here to Register

Search

Post partum hair loss

If you need healing or have information which could help with healing, post here.

Post partum hair loss

PostAuthor: realrebus » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:10 pm

Hi I have a friend who is losing extreme amounts of hair after having her baby. The doctor is sending her for tests to see what is the underlying cause. Meanwhile are there any spells or herbal remedies I can recommend for her. She is getting very distressed and desperate now. Thanks all in advance for your help.

Mandy

realrebus

Re: Post partum hair loss

PostAuthor: Hazel » Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:29 am

Hi realrebus. unfortunately this condition is not as rare as is thought,
the hair will grow back but it may grow back thinner and can even become a different colour.

I suggest using a baby shampoo, or one with aloevera in,
as for spells, all spells need 100% faith to work on both the caster and the recipient, in this case they may not work in anycase.
a gentle head massage is imperative to improve the hairs natural conditioning.

hope this helps, By the way I went almost completely bald after my first born as a consequence I refused to leave the house and speak to other than family members, if I had of done I would have learned earlier than a year it was a normal process for some people, it is so scarey when you wake up in the morning to find more hair on the pillow than your head, but a massage with Aloevera before bed times does help this needs to be very gentle as you do not want the hair to break but work well into skull.
B.B.
Hazel
Hazel

PostAuthor: realrebus » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:09 pm

thank you so much for taking the time to reply. I will pass your advice on to my friend. We're hoping she starts to notice the rate of hairloss decline soon, as she's becoming very stressed by it all.

realrebus

PostAuthor: Skywalker (Deceased) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:27 am

Hazel,

Does that work for balding old men? :roll:

Brightest Blessings,

Jim
Skywalker (Deceased)

PostAuthor: Hazel » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:19 pm

Jim my Sweet, I have no idea but I have heard that that it makes the head shinny, smell nice and my cousin says it helps make women attrated to rubbing their hands all over his head, actually I think that age weakens the hair folicals, treatment as I have mentioned before needs to commence way before it gets to that stage. but everyone is different. what will not work for one person may work for another.

Bright Blessings

Hazel
Hazel

PostAuthor: Skywalker (Deceased) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:01 am

Hi, Hazel,

Well, there's hope yet....

I'm always threatening my Marie if I actually get a bald spot, I'm going to shave it all off and look dashing. Somehow, she only laughs.

Maybe with a little aloe I can get her to rub it. :oops:

A Blessed Yule to you and your family and
to Everyone on the Cauldron.

Brightest Blessings,
Jim
Skywalker (Deceased)

Return to Healing