Navigator
Sub Menu
Online Users

In total there are 4 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 4 guests

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:05 pm

Registered users: No registered users based on users active over the past 5 minutes

Last Online
In order to view the online list you have to be registered and logged in.

We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.

Click here to Register

Search

Recent Dream

Do you have them? Can you help those who have questions about them? Post in here.

Recent Dream

PostAuthor: TheWiseHedgewitch » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:40 am

By Chicory (Chicory) on Wednesday, July 14, 2010 - 07:33 pm:

hi all:

thought i'd share a recent dream i had.

in my dream, my partner J had two tarantulas that she kept in butter tubs (you know, the plastic tubs that butter or margarine comes in at the store). one of the tarantulas had gotten out or had been let out and was creeping about the house. i was waiting for J to realize this and catch it and put it back up. when she didn't in what seemed to me an appropriate period of time, i yelled at her "get up off your ass and put that spider up!" the end.

so i looked up dreaming about spiders on the web and it's supposed to be a good thing UNLESS you dream about tarantulas! that's supposed to signal health/relationship issues. so i'm wondering whose health issues? mine? J's? our relationship or ours with family members? or all of the above?!
TheWiseHedgewitch

Re: Recent Dream

PostAuthor: TheWiseHedgewitch » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:40 am

By Freyawyche (Freyawyche) on Friday, July 16, 2010 - 07:39 pm:

Well- spiders thrive in the dark secret places and are quiet. The fact that this one belonged to your partner and GOT LOOSE- well maybe this is a warning that in the future she may get "too loose" and be secretive. Perhaps she needs support through an unusual time? Does she or YOU feel confined and needing secret private space?
Uh= could also be a warning of darker magicks getting free. Time to re-study those ethical laws of spellcasting?
I am just throwing out interpretations- mostly guesses/
I am sure everyone else will have a differing idea!
Good luck!
TheWiseHedgewitch

PostAuthor: TheWiseHedgewitch » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:41 am

By Merissa (Merissa) on Saturday, July 17, 2010 - 09:29 am:

I'd love to be able to help Chicory but anything to do with spiders makes me shudder. Sorry but I just can't help it!

Freya as always is giving good ideas though. Have you tried meditating on it to see if any answers are forthcoming that way?

Good luck with it

bb

Merissa
TheWiseHedgewitch

By Chicory (Chicory) on Saturday, July 17, 2010 - 09:54 pm:

actually, i've been having at least two weeks of very vivid dreams. for example, a few days before the tarantula dream, i had one where i could feel my feet being wet from the dew on the grass and saw the light of the full moon quite plainly. last night i had one where i called my granny "a right old bat" to her face and then immediately complemented her on her jacket. i have been eating copious amounts of blueberries lately; i wonder if that's bringing on the dreams?
TheWiseHedgewitch

By Merissa (Merissa) on Sunday, July 18, 2010 - 06:53 am:

It could be. I'm not sure of what blueberry's qualities are. I've found this website though which has an A-Z of dreams and here's what they say about spiders:

To see a spider in your dream, indicates that you are feeling like an outsider in some situation. Or perhaps you want to keep your distance and stay away from an alluring and tempting situation. The spider is also symbolic of feminine power or an overbearing mother figure in your life. Alternatively, a spider refers to a powerful force protecting you against your self-destructive behavior. If you kill a spider in your dream, then it symbolizes misfortune and bad luck.

To see a spider spinning a web in your dream, signifies that you will be rewarded for your hard work. You will be promoted in your job or recognized for your achievement in a difficult task. Spiders are also a symbol of creativity due to the intricate webs they spin. On a negative note, spiders may indicate a feeling of being entangled or trapped in a sticky or clingy relationship. It represents some ensnaring and controlling force. You feel that someone or some situation is sucking the life right out of you. Alternatively, if a spider is spinning a web in your dream, then it could be a metaphor for the world wide web and global communication.

To see a spider climbing up a wall in your dream, denotes that your desires will be soon be realized.

To dream that you are bitten by a spider, represents a conflict with your mother or some dominant female figure in your life. The dream may be a metaphor for a devouring mother or the feminine power to possess and entrap. Perhaps you are feeling trapped by some relationship.

To eat a spider or dream that a spider is in your mouth, symbolizes your control over a situation. You are not afraid to exert your dominance in a relationship.

Here's the website: http://www.dreammoods.com/

Hope it helps!

bb

Merissa
TheWiseHedgewitch

PostAuthor: TheWiseHedgewitch » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:42 am

By Freyawyche (Freyawyche) on Thursday, July 22, 2010 - 03:20 am:

Regarding blueberries- recent studies show increased flow and circulation in the brain and increased intelligence and mental agility for those who eat large quantities of blueberries. Also- a big bowl with plain yogurt as your lunch is practically a guarantee of easy and delicious weight loss!
TheWiseHedgewitch

Return to Dreams & Visions