Navigator
Sub Menu
Online Users

In total there are 6 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 6 guests

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:05 pm

Registered users: No registered users based on users active over the past 5 minutes

Last Online
In order to view the online list you have to be registered and logged in.

We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.

Click here to Register

Search

Dream when I was younger – It just now made sense.

Do you have them? Can you help those who have questions about them? Post in here.

Dream when I was younger – It just now made sense.

PostAuthor: Wyrd Sister » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:55 am

I have always felt a calling to witchcraft but it was murky. Plus I was – and still am – put off by the stigma associated with it. Now that I am older I am starting to shed more and more of my hang ups and concerns about what people think.

So lately I have started to ‘come out of the closet’ so to speak and try to learn more about developing my craft – what ever that is. But ….still…..nothing spoke to me.

Then I stumbled on the hedgewitch. It really called to me – strong! And now I just read another article about the hedgewitch that sounded like a description of me personally.

So I sent a comment to the author thanking them for the article and I made the comment “But I don’t think I’ll be doing any flying :-)
Then I remembered the recurring dream I had for YEARS -- from the time I was a little girl all the way up through my 20s.

I flew at night. I would lift off and fly around a pool or some other object. I would fly in circles round and round – the circles getting larger and larger and then I would just fly and fly through the night. I can still see those dreams as clear as day. And now I think I understand.

So now I am 52, I feel safe about it now – but still a bit hesitant – but I do think it is the hat I’m meant to wear. Now I just need to learn more about it.

Wyrd Sister

Re: Dream when I was younger – It just now made sense.

PostAuthor: Tylluan » Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:39 pm

So many times we see things in our dreams that are there for our understanding, but it can take some time!!! Be thankful that at 52 you are still young enough to find your dream. If the calling is there, and strong, and you feel comfortable wearing the hat, then good luck with finding out who you are! I love researching (as you'll probably gather) so I love finding out new information, whether it be about myself or something else. Exciting times lay ahead for you, methinks!

Enjoy!
May your summers and winters be short, springs be mild and autumn reaping plentiful.

)O(
Tylluan

Re: Dream when I was younger – It just now made sense.

PostAuthor: Skywalker (Deceased) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:41 pm

To live "beyond the hedge" is no small thing, Sister. I wish you well.

Blessed Be,

Jim
Skywalker (Deceased)

Return to Dreams & Visions